Toddlers & Two Year Olds
- Children must be 18-23 months old on September 1 to enroll in the Toddlers class.
- Children must be 2 years old on September 1 to enroll in the Two Year Old class.
- The classes meet from 9:15am-1:15pm.
- Morning and afternoon carline provided with a police officer assisting with entering and exiting the parking lot.
- These classes consist of up to 12 children in each class with a teacher and an assistant.
- These classes enjoy music, Bible class, and story time once a week.
- The Two Year Old classes will work on potty training and celebrate with a Potty Party at the end of the year.
- These classes use a theme based curriculum which includes: Community Helpers, Family & Friends, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Apples, Pumpkins, Transportation, Insects and The Farm.
- The twos participate in a fall costume parade and perform in a music program for their parents in the Spring. Both the twos and toddlers have an Easter egg hunt.
- Student evaluations are sent home twice a year.
"Let the children come to me, do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:14