Three Year Old Classes
- Children must be 3 by September 1.
- Classes meet from 9:15am - 1:15pm.
- Morning and afternoon carline provided with a police officer assisting with entering and exiting the parking lot.
- There are up to fourteen children in a class with a teacher and an assistant.
- Children in these classes MUST BE FULLY POTTY TRAINED.
- They enjoy music and Bible class each week. Those attending 3 or 4 days also attend a weekly STEAM class.
- We emphasize fine motor skills, tracing and using scissors.
- The teachers use Zoo Phonics (www.zoophonics.com) as part of our curriculum to teach letter sounds to the children. Each week, they concentrate on a different letter of the alphabet and a Bible verse.
- These classes present a Thanksgiving and a Christmas program.
- These classes attend chapel twice a month.
"Let the children come to me, do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:14