Early Five Year Olds
- Children must be 5 by December 31 and have attended at least one year of preschool to enroll in this class.
- Classes meet from 9:15am-1:15pm.
- Morning and afternoon carline provided with a police officer assisting with entering and exiting the parking lot.
- There are up to sixteen children in a class with a teacher and an assistant.
- They enjoy music, Bible, and STEAM classes weekly.
- This class attends chapel twice a month.
- The teachers use Zoo Phonics (zoophonics.com) for Language Arts.
- They use Basic Picture Math curriculum. Some of the math topics are numbers and counting, measuring and graphing, shapes and patterns, sequencing, money, addition and telling time.
- Science curriculum includes Light, Water, Magnetism, Rocks & Minerals, Space and Land Animals.
- Social Studies activities include our National Flag, State Flag, Pledge of Allegiance, Status of Liberty and holidays like Thanksgiving, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Presidents Day.
- The fours participate in a fall costume parade, Christmas program for the parents, Easter Egg hunt and they have an end of the year program.
"Let the children come to me, do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of God." Matthew 19:14