Some notes about carline
- Please enter and exit the parking lot as shown in the video and picture below
- Please display your carline number from the time you enter the line until after your child is in your car
- Children should be able to enter and exit your vehicle from the passenger side
- After your child is in your car and the door shut, please pull forward to the parking area to buckle your child's seatbelts
- No dogs please
- For the safety of our students and staff, please refrain from cell phone use while you are in carline
- Please do not exit your vehicle for any reason
- On Tuesdays, Acworth UMC hosts a food pantry for those in need in our community. Sometimes our carline and theirs get a little confusing; please be patient and follow the directions of any church parking lot director.
Please watch this short video to see how our carline works.
Morning carline begins at 9:15 and ends around 9:30. Afternoon carline begins at 1:15 and ends at 1:30. Carline is the best way for your child to enter and leave school. However, you may drop your child off at the main preschool office door and a teacher will walk them to class from there. If you would like to pick your child up at the preschool office in the afternoon, please arrive no later than 1:00pm. If you arrive after 1:00, you will have to wait to the completion of carline at 1:30 to pick up your child since our teachers and staff will be working carline.